Have You Seen My Wiener? T-Shirt
2/143 Keys Road, Moorabbin
Melbourne VIC 3189
- Premium quality graphic tee
- Exclusive design by Threadheads
- Pick a men's or women's style
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Ethically sourced
- Printed in Australia by Threadheads
- Threadheads clothes are made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- The garments are sourced from responsible factories through AS Colour, a premium garment manufacturer.
- All returns and items with minor imperfections are donated to Thread Together, who clothe the homeless and disadvantaged in Australia.
- Zero plastic is used to sent your threads – instead we pack with plant-based home compostable mailers.
7-8 business days
|4-6 business days|
|New Zealand||10-12 business days||5-6 business days|
|East Asia||14-21 business days||5-7 business days|
If you are based in Europe, UK or North America, we recommend you visit threadheads.com for faster delivery times as it ships from Europe. You can still order from here (our Australian website), but delivery times are slower.
Found your great tees on instagram and wanted one of them immediately.
One for my husband and one for me, they were just perfect and now I'm thinking of getting more... If anyone from Japan want to get their products buy anything less than 16,666yen including shipping fee then no custom duty will be added. Took 10days to Japan. They emailed me with tracking# and kind message :)
Thank you for our recent order. The fabric is lovely and soft and I really like the care instructions on a card. Will definitely be getting more of your shirts
Great to see that the order can be customised. Looking forward to more designs. 👍🏽
Yo I’m drunk so you sent this email at the right time - the arrival of this T-shirt was a defining moment in my life y’all do great work rip it up brothers
Gorgeous soft cotton with a whimsical design. My husband was stoked. Great fit, too.
I love the t shirts I received. They are for my grandson and I think he will love them too!