Maestro of the Sea Hoodie
2/143 Keys Road, Moorabbin
Melbourne VIC 3189
- Premium quality hoodie
- Single size unisex fit
- Women usually order a size down
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester anti-pill fleece for warmth
- Ethically sourced
- Printed in Australia by Threadheads
- Threadheads clothes are made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- The garments are sourced from responsible factories through AS Colour, a premium garment manufacturer.
- All returns and items with minor imperfections are donated to Thread Together, who clothe the homeless and disadvantaged in Australia.
- Zero plastic is used to sent your threads – instead we pack with plant-based home compostable mailers.
7-8 business days
|4-6 business days|
|New Zealand||10-12 business days||5-6 business days|
|East Asia||14-21 business days||5-7 business days|
If you are based in Europe, UK or North America, we recommend you visit threadheads.com for faster delivery times as it ships from Europe. You can still order from here (our Australian website), but delivery times are slower.
Quality is amazing. Can't stress that enough.. Glad I decided to order and will be making many more!
Great customer service and products. Highly recommend!
I gave this as a gift to 21 yo brother. He LOVES it! Thank you! I'd run out of ideas for gifts for my brothers who like things a little quirky. Threadheads will be my "go-to" for the boys gifts now! I've spotted some designs for myself too 😁
Always the best really always happy.
Your products are of the highest standards and as a first time customer I'm really impressed. The quality of the print is amazing and it was a perfect gift for my friend. Also great to see that the hoodie is entirely Aussie made.
great quality fabric and prints...so impressed I placed another order after the first one turned up.