Maestro of the Sea Kids Sweater
2/143 Keys Road, Moorabbin
Melbourne VIC 3189
- Premium kids sweater
- Crew neckline
- 80% combed cotton, 20% polyester fleece
- Mid-weight, 290 GSM
- Ethically sourced
- Printed in Australia by Threadheads
- Threadheads clothes are made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- The garments are sourced from responsible factories through AS Colour, a premium garment manufacturer.
- All returns and items with minor imperfections are donated to Thread Together, who clothe the homeless and disadvantaged in Australia.
- Zero plastic is used to sent your threads – instead we pack with plant-based home compostable mailers.
7-8 business days
|4-6 business days|
|New Zealand||10-12 business days||5-6 business days|
|East Asia||14-21 business days||5-7 business days|
If you are based in Europe, UK or North America, we recommend you visit threadheads.com for faster delivery times as it ships from Europe. You can still order from here (our Australian website), but delivery times are slower.
We purchased 3 tshirts and 1 jumper. Both kids love them, the prints are fun and the quality is great.
Nice artwork, clever humor, really nice quality clothes, quick delivery. Well done...happy customer!
this is my second time ordering from threadheads! love the t-shirts and hoodies with fun and unique prints and in good quality
The sweatshirt is of good quality and a great design. My grandson thought it was great.
Once again ..fantastic quality
My 6 year old loved his new T's and sweatshirt, and has had lots of compliments. So hard to find cool clothes for boys! Will shop here again for sure. Quality and sizing good too. Only small negative is they came squished into a small postal bag.