NASA I Need More Space Crop Tee
68 Keys Road
Cheltenham VIC 3192
- Premium quality graphic crop tee
- Exclusive design by Threadheads, approved by NASA
- Relaxed fit
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Ethically sourced
- Printed in Australia by Threadheads
- Threadheads clothes are made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- The garments are sourced from responsible factories through AS Colour, a premium garment manufacturer.
- All returns and items with minor imperfections are donated to Thread Together, who clothe the homeless and disadvantaged in Australia.
- Zero plastic is used to sent your threads – instead we pack with plant-based home compostable mailers.
7-8 business days
|4-6 business days|
|New Zealand||10-12 business days||5-6 business days|
|East Asia||14-21 business days||5-7 business days|
If you are based in Europe, UK or North America, we recommend you visit threadheads.com for faster delivery times as it ships from Europe. You can still order from here (our Australian website), but delivery times are slower.
Just as I hoped for.. best quality shirts I've seen in a long time
Great prints and the tshirts are so soft. Love them
Very quick delivery..true to size
Super happy with my purchase. Bought 4 tees - opted for maple size M as I’m a size 10 but like a little extra room. Fit like a glove and I can feel the quality. Great prints, worn with pride. Just waiting for the next promo so I can make another big order. Just wish the stonewash tees came in maple fit.
Awesome designs and quality!
I’m obsessed, and I have already purchased my second order with more to buy from my wish list.
So with two orders to date, I now own about 8 crops, 4 Tee’s and 3 jumpers/hoodies!
I can’t never decide which to wear 😅
Pretty sure there should be a discount code ‘Terri15’ with the amount of referrals I send to your page from comments on my shirts 😝
✅ Keep them coming threadheads 💯