NASA Meatball Kids T-Shirt
2/143 Keys Road, Moorabbin
Melbourne VIC 3189
- Premium kids t-shirt
- Crew neckline
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% polyester)
- Ethically sourced
- Printed in Australia by Threadheads
- Threadheads clothes are made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- The garments are sourced from responsible factories through AS Colour, a premium garment manufacturer.
- All returns and items with minor imperfections are donated to Thread Together, who clothe the homeless and disadvantaged in Australia.
- Zero plastic is used to sent your threads – instead we pack with plant-based home compostable mailers.
7-8 business days
|4-6 business days|
|New Zealand||10-12 business days||5-6 business days|
|East Asia||14-21 business days||5-7 business days|
If you are based in Europe, UK or North America, we recommend you visit threadheads.com for faster delivery times as it ships from Europe. You can still order from here (our Australian website), but delivery times are slower.
My grandson loved his T-Rex T-shirt, Many thanks, Wendy Lambert
My son loved them, fit was easy to determine using the measurement guide. So far 1 wash in they still look good
They are good quality tshirts - not thin and see through like many we have recently bought. She loves them so much . I think we will be buying many more!
I bought 2 Harry Potter t shirts for my 7 year old grandson and he was just thrilled with them. The quality is excellent, as with others I have purchased, and I am only too happy to recommend Threadheads. I can only assume customer service is also top notch - I’ve never had an issue to contact them over so don’t know!
It was really great
Good quality, timely postage, excellent service. Not the first t-shirt I’ve ordered, won’t be the last.