Straya - Where Beer Does Flow & Men Chunder T-Shirt
2/143 Keys Road, Moorabbin
Melbourne VIC 3189
- Premium quality graphic tee
- Exclusive design by Threadheads
- Pick a men's or women's style
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Ethically sourced
- Printed in Australia by Threadheads
- Threadheads clothes are made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- The garments are sourced from responsible factories through AS Colour, a premium garment manufacturer.
- All returns and items with minor imperfections are donated to Thread Together, who clothe the homeless and disadvantaged in Australia.
- Zero plastic is used to sent your threads – instead we pack with plant-based home compostable mailers.
7-8 business days
|4-6 business days|
|New Zealand||10-12 business days||5-6 business days|
|East Asia||14-21 business days||5-7 business days|
If you are based in Europe, UK or North America, we recommend you visit threadheads.com for faster delivery times as it ships from Europe. You can still order from here (our Australian website), but delivery times are slower.
Good quality product. The print is of excellent standard and looks really good. Will be buying more.
I absolutely love the shirts I ordered they arrived quite promptly. Were easy to contact when I made a sizing error and actually corrected it for me. The print are of the highest quality defo will order more soon.
Nature is MediZen T-Shirt
Found your great tees on instagram and wanted one of them immediately.
One for my husband and one for me, they were just perfect and now I'm thinking of getting more... If anyone from Japan want to get their products buy anything less than 16,666yen including shipping fee then no custom duty will be added. Took 10days to Japan. They emailed me with tracking# and kind message :)
Thank you for our recent order. The fabric is lovely and soft and I really like the care instructions on a card. Will definitely be getting more of your shirts