Takin' It to the Streets T-Shirt
2/143 Keys Road, Moorabbin
Melbourne VIC 3189
- Official Streets merchandise
- Exclusive design by Threadheads
- Premium quality graphic tee
- Pick a men's or women's style
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Ethically sourced
- Printed in Australia by Threadheads
- Threadheads clothes are made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- The garments are sourced from responsible factories through AS Colour, a premium garment manufacturer.
- All returns and items with minor imperfections are donated to Thread Together, who clothe the homeless and disadvantaged in Australia.
- Zero plastic is used to sent your threads – instead we pack with plant-based home compostable mailers.
7-8 business days
|4-6 business days|
|New Zealand||10-12 business days||5-6 business days|
|East Asia||14-21 business days||5-7 business days|
If you are based in Europe, UK or North America, we recommend you visit threadheads.com for faster delivery times as it ships from Europe. You can still order from here (our Australian website), but delivery times are slower.
Tshirt is good quality. Print excellent. And came quickly. Just wish there were more options for t-shirt styles - I’d have liked a fitted women’s tee. But the sizing for this one seemed true to size. 😊
I ordered two "deadly hallows" t-shirts (Men-M and WOMEN-M). The parcel arrived within 4 business days after the purchase in a eco-friendly packaging. Loved the quality of the print and the fabric, you can see (and feel) it's gonna last long. The women's t-shirt was too baggy for me so I send it back for a size exchange. The exchange process was very easy to follow and I received my new t-shirt within a week, which gives great peace of mind. Everything was complemented by constant e-mail updates about my purchase. Thank you :)
Long time tshirt aficionado, first time TH shopper. I LOVE you guys. Awesome range, pukka quality, fantastic customer service and best of all, local Aussie business ❤💯
Ordered one Large size initially to test sizing guide. Sadly my residual self image does not match my actual image. Thanks to Covid Kilos I'm now an X-Large. Not a problem at all with the superb TH returns process. Sent back the LG, XL immediately dispatched. At the same time ordered another 10 designs in XL.
Love the quality of the print. Love that TH team uses AS Colour tshirts. Sending my next order imminently 😃
This shirt fit like OJ Simpson's glove SHOULD HAVE - perfectly! Sick designs and fast post time, 100 percent will shop at Threadheads again